Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic positions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Perform licensed A&P Mechanic work on aircraft at various service centers. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for forming A&P maintenance as well as assisting other licensed mechanics with set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Perform other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years General aviation experience preferred with experience on Cessna Citation, Hawker or King Air aircraft a plus.
- Must possess an A&P License
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices.
- Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems
- Must have positive attitude and outstanding integrity.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527