Our client is looking to fill their vacant Inspector position in Baltimore, Maryland. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Use various measuring devices.
- Accept, reject, or rework defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Work from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedure
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be US Citizen with clear background
- MUST have CAM 2 Software Skills and FARO Arm experience
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527