Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionic Technician position in Greenville, South Carolina. In this position, you will maintain, test, troubleshot and repair avionics/electronic equipment and systems on military aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions:
- Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, diagnose, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems
- Work from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions
- Operate related equipment; conduct tests and reports data in prescribed format
- Perform calibration and alignment checks
- Make adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed
- Prepares prescribed compounds and solution
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
- Minimum 4 years experience – C-130/C-130J
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!