RS Aircraft Technician I
RS Aircraft Technician I
TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Brunswick, Georgia for Aircraft Technicians. Perform or assist with inspection, maintenance, and repair of basic aircraft systems and structures.Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Communicate as required. to receive and understand work assignments. Perform basic aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications under close supervision. Assist with movement of aircraft as required.
- Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paper work in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic power units, hydraulic lift platforms, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.) .
- Ensure all customer property is properly protected.
- Use material tracking system to create parts demand, and to charge labor to Work Orders, items, and squawks. .
- Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic and de-icing fluids, and solvent rags. Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered. .Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use. .
- Comply with safety rules and procedures. Use protective equipment as required. and be alert for unsafe conditions. Address and report unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk. .
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required. .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate -or- 2 years of aviation maintenance experience.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527