Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic positions in Denton, Texas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Inspect and examine aircraft components, including de-icing systems, hydraulic systems and landing gear, for leaks, cracks, breaks or other issues
- Perform routine maintenance operations, such as the replacement of power plant and aircraft components
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, ATA codes, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of our company, our customers and the FAA
- Document inspections performed, repairs finished, and maintenance procedures
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years with heavy turboprop and/or corporate jet experience
- FAA Airframe & Power Plant License
- Must have own tools.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527