Our client is looking to fill their vacant Aircraft Painter positions in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Prepare, paint and detail aircraft according to company quality standards and operating procedures. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Safely perform aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as dual action sanders, hydraulic lift platforms and paint sprayers. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Assist with aircraft movement in hangars.
- Comply with Paint shop standard practices (SPT) process and WFR processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3years Aircraft Painting experience
- Experience painting Citation, 737, Lear aircraft preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!