Fort worth, TX
Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is currently experienced CNC Machinist in Fort Worth, TX. We look forward to you joining a dedicated team that has a reputation for being more than a place to go work every day. Our employees are given the opportunity to use their talent and creativity to invent new solutions, meet demands, and offer the most effective services, with an industry changing approach. If you are interested in learning more, apply today! Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information. Free $10K Life Insurance Policy - Health - Dental - Vision - 401k Benefits. TG Rewards and Referral Bonus!
- Must have a courteous and positive attitude, also have a sense of urgency, drive, pride and desire to succeed.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Perform parts inspection, hold drawing tolerances and use measuring tools.
- Ensure correct material type and size used.
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
- Maintains cohesion among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, and maintain equipment; to keep a nice appearance.
- Maintain a clean work environment - general housekeeping.
- 1st Shift - 5:00am - 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift - 4:30pm - 5:00am
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Must pass background and drug screen.
- 12 months experience running CNC lathe with Fanuc controls
- 2 Years CNC Lathe and/or Mill experience
- 1 Year experience with Fanuc control
- Preferred: Experience with Doosan machines and/or CNC’s with Fanuc controls.
- Preferred: Ability to understand CNC programs.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557