TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Oldsmar, Florida for Inspectors. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas if needed.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with solder and conformal coating on CCAs and able to identify non-conformances IAW IPC-J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, & specific other requirements. This includes detail-orientation and proficiency at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, Customers and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficiency with using Personal Computers and newer applications.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527