A&P Mechanic -Dash 8
A&P Mechanic -Dash 8
TeamGlobal has an exciting long-term opportunity for A&P Mechanics with Dash 8 experience in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Maintain, repair and modify aircraft structures, structural components, flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components of complex to extreme difficulty. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including $10K Free Life Insurance!
- Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and modifies aircraft structures, components and appliances, such as wings, fuselage, and functional components to include rigging, surface controls, engines, plumbing and hydraulic units with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Department of Defense (DoD) Technical Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, local directives and other specifications to determine Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved maintenance requirements, methods and procedures.
- Accountable for examining engines for component damage and security, heat damage and fluid leaks. Inspects turbine blades to detect Foreign Object Damage (FOD) or material wear or failure through visual and borescope.
- Conducts testing of engine operation to locate source of malfunction and performs operational checks.
- Replaces worn, damaged and failed components such as fuel controller, starter/generators etc.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including but not limited to, change and/or inspect fuel and oil filters, cleaning screens, aircraft lubrication, and wheel and tire maintenance. Charge/service of Nicad batteries, aircraft, engine compressor wash, cleaning or servicing of on-board water and sanitation systems. Mix paint and apply for touch-up of aircraft and components.
- Accountable for maintaining aircraft discrepancy books, required forms, completes (MISA) and Airframe and Engine forms/logbooks as well as all required FAA documentation.
- Responsible for completing all reports, forms, and checklists as required, in accordance with company, government, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Complies with all safety requirements and uses all mandated safety equipment in accordance with company, government and OSHA requirements.
- Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job duties and functions when necessary.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years working experience on Dash aircraft
- Airframe and Power Plant license required
- Must have own Tools (etched and shadowed)
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527