Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Sit-down Forklift Operator for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This role is responsible for specialized warehouse tasks, in an outdoor setting, such as loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, or may have a generalized role working in all departments. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Forklift experience required
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Warehouse experience
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Must have steel toes
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557