TeamGlobal has exciting opportunities in Victorville, California for A&P Technicians. Assure aircraft maintenance work, materials and practices conform to FAA, customer, company and manufacturers' standards of quality. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret airframe and engine maintenance manuals.
- Perform aircraft maintenance both inside and outside of hanger environment.
- Ensure that all aircraft maintenance work, materials, and practices conform to FAA, customer, company, and manufacturers' standards of quality.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with EH&S procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain enter-and intradepartmental workflow by fostering a spirit of cooperativeness.
- Ensure the proper use of all equipment and full compliance and understanding of all safety rules and regulations.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Mechanic.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience with large commercial aircraft
- A&P License
- Must be able to provide copies of training records.
- Must have complete set of hand tools required to perform aircraft maintenance.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527