Team Global is seeking Visual Display Systems Engineer III in Arlington, TX Inquire today. We look forward to you joining a dedicated organization that has a reputation for being more than a place to go to work every day. Our employees are given the opportunity to use their talent and creativity to invent new solutions, meet demands, and offer the most effective services, with an industry changing approach. Our recruiters will contact you with additional details on this position – Empowered by Excellence!
- Job Details:The Visual Display Systems Engineer is a member of the Visual Displays Systems Engineering Group and develops Display Solutions for our Training Systems. The Visual Display Systems Engineer works closely with Proposal Teams, Project Engineers, Display Research & Development Teams, vendors and customers.
- Support new business efforts by conceptualizing new Visual Display products & generating proposal information
- Provide support to programs to provide and integrate their Visual Display System with the rest of the simulator
- Develop specifications and statements of work for acquiring Visual Display Systems or subsystems
- Ensures requirements are met and evaluates performance with customer
- Systems Engineering Experience
- Leadership experience
- Management of vendors
- Product development of hardware systems
- Design experience
- Also, looking for HUD Experience and for more long term assignment/employment in past work experience as this is not a short term project but a long term/full time role.
- Education Requirements:
- B/S in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Physics or related discipline
- 5+ years of related experience in Systems engineering is desired, including but not limited to systems architecture design, requirements development, vendor management, integration and testing.
- Preffered skills:
- Experienced in the development of Projection, and Flat Panel based Display Systems
- Desire experience in simulating Night Vision Goggles and Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems
- Desire experience with multi-channel Image Generation systems
- Strong communication skills and good team work
- Desire experience in using test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Light Meters, etc.) in developing and testing visual display systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Power Point, Excel, Project, and Visio
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment will vary depending on the task or phase of a task, and may include:
- Operating in a professional office environment or remotely. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- Operating in a lab environment using test equipment with display systems.
- Operating within a flight trainer, either in the CAE facility or at a customer location.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Carrying or moving small equipment
- Able to climb up and down ladders
- Able to maneuver in tight simulator areas
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553