A&P Mechanic - B737
A&P Mechanic - B737
TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Ardmore, Oklahoma forA&P Mechanics. Services, repairs, and overhauls airframe, engine, propeller, components and appliances, to ensure airworthiness Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our benefits including $10K Free Life Insurance!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and rebuilds structures components and appliances, such as wings and fuselage, and functional componentsincluding rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets OEM and Supplemental Technical Manuals, service bulletins. Airworthiness Directives. local directives and otherspecifications to determine maintenance method and procedures.
- Examines engines for component damage and security, heat damage and fluid leaks.
- Inspects turbine blades to detect Foreign Object damage or material wear or failure through visual and borescope.
- Test engine operation to locate source of malfunction or perform operational checks.
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components such as fuel controller, starter/generators etc.
- Removes engine and reinstall engine on aircraft.
- Performs functional test as required .
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including change and/or inspect fuel, and oil filters , cleaning screens, aircraft lubrication,wheel and tire maintenance such as tire changes, clean and inspect wheels and bearings. Charge and service Ni-cad batteries, aircraft, andengine compressor wash, cleaning and servicing on-board sanitation facilities .
- Complete aircraft documentation as required lAW KACC repair station manual. Complete aircraft documentation as Requlred lAW withcustomer requirements or customer GMM (CAMP cards, flight Doc cards, and customer supplied approved task cards).
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- A&P Certificate or Airframe License preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of B737 experience
- Boeing 737NG Gen Fam course preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with Boeing Manuals
- Must have own tools
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527