TeamGlobal is currently seeking several A&P Mechanics to support large MRO facility based out of Bridgeport, West Virginia. TeamGlobal offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This is a great way to start or enhance your retirement as this is a long term position.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and perform maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to our client's General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A&P License
- 3 plus years of experience
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Must have Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- Must have basic PC skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- Experience on Client's aircraft models (Regional jets)
- Have the demonstrated ability to train other employees.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527