Aircraft Mechanic I
Aircraft Mechanic I
Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas for an Aircraft Mechanic. This position is responsible for maintenance actions on Airborne Tactical Advantage Company’s aircraft as well as the safe and expeditious launch and recovery flight line operations at permanent and detachment sites. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including $10kFree Life Insurance!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance efforts in support of company commitments
- Proficient in one type/model aircraft and helper on additional type/model aircraft
- Utilize AMS program
- Training of maintenance personnel
- Manage assigned maintenance programs
- Assist with coordination of detachment requirements with Crew Chiefs (as necessary)
- Obtain and maintain Detachment Lead qualification
- The Aircraft Mechanic troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls
- This mechanic repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls
- This mechanic performs 100-hour, progressive, isochronal, phase, periodic, and other hourly or calendar inspections
- This mechanic: adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories, performs preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Production Supervisor and Crew Chiefs
- Manage programs as assigned
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum requirements of this position include, but are not limited to, an A&P certification or at least 5 years of military aircraft maintenance equivalency.
- Must be capable of performing unsupervised complex maintenance actions and holds or has held a QAR qualification, engine turn qualification or advanced trouble shooting experience. Must be capable of managing assigned additional collateral programs, training junior mechanics on aircraft systems / GOP’s / safety practices, competent in the use of specialized tooling and/or test equipment and supervises aircraft servicing.
- Performance will be continuously monitored by supervision and reviewed annually with the employee.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527