TeamGlobal has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity in Irvine, California for Contracts Administrator. Administer warranty and maintenance agreements for customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations.Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers and/or provides oversight for assigned customer accounts in response to parts returned for service or replacement. Evaluates customer performance requirements, delivery schedules, and reviews estimates of material and labor costs.
- Provides mutually acceptable solutions to customer problems that impact cost or schedule. Negotiates requirements across multiple customers, products, and internal teams. Focuses on repair process and stock allocation issues to maximize customer service levels. May re-prioritize repair schedule to meet customer commitments.
- Investigates and resolves claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information. Coordinates with relevant functions on technical and/or quality issues; resolves customer complaints concerning invoices or billing discrepancies; researches account histories to assist in collection activities.
- Approves or authorizes special price quotations and allowances, deductions, and adjustments on a case-by-case basis. Determines the need for amendments or extensions to warranty or service agreements. Determines when customer requested changes are out-of-scope. May confer with management regarding customer credits and precedent-setting decisions.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis. Analyzes and proposes changes in methods and/or procedures to improve efficiency and the quality of service. May develop provisioning recommendations for new aircraft maintenance agreements.
- Acts as the point of contact with the customer on assigned accounts. Coordinates customer visits, presentations, and/or audits. Maintains successful, long-term business relationships and contacts with customer procurement employees. May have responsibility to coordinate and ensure coverage for aircraft-on-ground/critical priority service. May perform customer service administration activities on a limited basis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing trade publications, and/or participating in professional associations such as the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations (e.g. FAA); ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents Company on specific projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of warranty and maintenance agreements, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to the aerospace industry and government procurement, if applicable.
- May require knowledge of international trade and export requirements. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Parker products and customers.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively apply implement continuous improvement principles and techniques.
- Proficient with standard business application software and specialized data analysis or materials systems (e.g. electronic data interface (EDI) or manufacturing resource planning (MRP) systems).
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact; work within general work objectives; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and contracts or agreements, and recommend changes to procedures.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to obtain best prices and terms on repairing, replacing, and delivering products and services.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and customers.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience in technical product customer support or contract administration.
- Must have government contracting experience
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553