Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic positions in Dayton, Ohio. Service, repair and overhaul aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft system.
- Airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft system.
- Complete all required maintenance records; accurately records time worked on a work order.
- Present a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
- Tow and park aircraft.
- Other aircraft maintenance work as may be required.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
- Minimum 3 years solid experience on Citation, KingAir or Hawker aircraft
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527