Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is seeking Event Staff for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This person is responsible for event setup and breakdown, site security and site maintenance. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Facility Coordinator to execute event plan with great attention to detail
- Load, move and set up tables/chairs for events
- Prepare rental item set up for events(linens and other rentals)
- Work well independently or with others
- Janitorial duties (remove trash, clean tables/chairs, sweep/mop, vacuum, etc.)
- Arrive neatly dressed and groomed during all events
- Maintain professional communication/conduct with Event Coordinator, clients and other event staff members
- Assist Event Coordinator with client needs during event and provide exceptional service at all times
- Serve as parking attendant/parking lot security during events
- Perform janitorial services (empty trash, maintain cleanliness of bathrooms and event facility) throughout events
- Stack/move tables/chairs as instructed, per event plan
- Janitorial duties (remove trash, clean tables/chairs, sweep/mop, etc.)
- Maintain venue standards for the next event
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous job experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to tolerate physical activity such as walking, standing, climbing, lifting, and squatting.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds on a continual basis.
- Must be able to respond to a variety of work assignments such as setting up tables, chairs and other furniture items for weddings and events; serving as parking lot attendants/security and providing janitorial services (emptying trash, maintaining cleanliness in bathroom facilities, vacuuming sanctuary/dressing rooms, etc.) during events; post-event breakdown and cleanup.
- Working Conditions - Weekend, evening and late night hours; occasional weekday events
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557