Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is seeking an Accounting Specialist for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This role provides general to complex financial, clerical and accounting services to assigned department within the company. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Provides complex accounting, finance and clerical support.
- Establishes and maintains department files in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Follows established guidelines in performing routine day-to-day tasks.
- Reviews transactions to various ledgers, journals and registers.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Reviews accounting transactions for accuracy and completeness, verifies against appropriate documentation and forwards for processing.
- Inputs accounting data into computer for tracking, manipulation and reporting purposes.
- Compiles and prepares specialized accounting reports.
- Researches accounting records to assist in the identification and resolution of problems or inadequacies of accounting information.
- Position may be assigned to a specific targeted business area and may require additional or specific job duties related to assigned function which are not aforementioned.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications especially databases.
- Financial systems experience.
- Knowledge of government contract to include Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) preferred.
- Operate 10-key by touch.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Three (3) years experience in financial systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus some advanced formal training. Six (6) hours credit in accounting principles and/or bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553