Our client is looking for an Avionics Installer for work in Dayton, Ohio. Troubleshoot, inspect, test, adjust, and repair and/or modifying avionics systems, sub-systems and equipment installed on aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Assists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years Avionics experience - must be able run and terminate wires
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527