Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity for an Aircraft Mechanic with a client located in Atlanta, Georgia. This hands-on position is responsible for testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of airframe, engine and component systems on a variety of aircraft models. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Performs inspection procedures, servicing, repairs and maintenance of aircraft & engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft models using proper hand tools, specialized equipment, and support equipment in a timely and professional manner with minimal rework. Records all work performed, as OJT for skills development, unless deemed proficient.
- Accurately order general components and parts, turn-in and record removed parts, record received parts as needed and directed, and support delivery under the guidance of other technicians when needed.
- Performs troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of airframes, engines, and component systems. Mentor and train junior technicians of lesser component knowledge.
- Prepare various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Elliott Aviation Policies and Procedures, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals.
- Demonstrate proficient use of the Company Work Order system by completing accurate and timely listing of discrepancies and completing accurate corrective action statements including completion of Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives (AD) compliance statements (ref. FAR §91.417).
- Consistently locate and use appropriate manufacturer’s technical data, to include OEM Aircraft Manufacturer maintenance and component maintenance manuals. Follow verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks. Build and develop personal proficiency and quality maintenance techniques based on OJT experience.
- Support, maintain, and comply with all Federal, OSHA, State, local regulations and Company’s Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Processes
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required
- Minimum 3 years aircraft maintenance experience required
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificates required
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 65, 91, 135, 145
- Must possess minimum tooling required to perform duties assigned
- Basic Microsoft Office Suit
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527