Our client is looking to fill their vacant Assembler positions in Clearwater, Florida. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Use microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
- Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
- Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.• Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Obtain all necessary information to perform job assignment and report any discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Plan, lay out, assemble, wire and solder complete electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and apparatus such as PC boards, controls and control panels, assemblies.
- Read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams to perform point-to-point assembly, where assemblies and subassemblies require wiring and soldering of large masses of wires in confined spaces
- Perform electrical/electronic and mechanical assembly tasks working as a member of an assembly team as assigned
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen with a clear background.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Required Skills
- Above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Desired Skills
- Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- IPC-610 Certification
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527