Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic position in Houston, Texas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the aircraft operation
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience
- A&P License required
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527