Our client is looking to fill their vacant Aircraft Mechanic position in Ozark, Alabama. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Perform inspections, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul, adjustment, adjustment rework, modification, maintenance and preservation of aircraft, aircraft systems and component parts and equipment in the performance of functional assignments
- Aircraft and system repair, inspection, fuel system installations, rigging and weight and balance
- Use jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties
- Operate motor vehicles, machines, mechanical equipment and tools in the performance of assigned duties
- Uses approved methods and procedures in the performance of the job
- Completes and maintains records and reports as functional assignments require
- Support off-site travel for reassembly of aircraft for foreign military aircraft
- When assigned, assist other areas of the production line
- Essential functions are included but not limited to written tasks and responsibilities
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Perform prolonged kneeling, squatting, sitting, crawling, and climbing stairs, ladders and work stands
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527