Human Capital Retention Specialist
Human Capital Retention Specialist
Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is searching for a Human Capital Retention Specialist for our Fort Worth, TX office. As an onboarding specialist, you play a critical role establishing rapport and strong relationships with both employees and clients as the first point of contact after the recruiting process is completed and an offer of employment is made. You are responsible for understanding the pre-employment needs of the clients, and setting employees up for a successful onboarding experience. Matching 401(k) and insurance are available. Inquire below and we will contact you with more information!
- Job Description:
- Follow up with incoming new hires regularly, mainly over the phone, to guide them through the onboarding process prior to their first day of employment. Coordinates and administrates new hire paperwork including pre-employment background checks, offer letters, new hire orientation and drug testing, with other departments for a speedy process
- Promote the Global brand – by providing an exceptional onboarding experience to our employees and makes sure to send any TeamGlobal swag as needed.
- Provide guidance to new hires and answer questions prior to their start date regarding client location, orientation, new hire training process, testing, recording & reporting hours and pay guidelines and schedule
- Conducts audits on all work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures, per client
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable responsive point of contact for candidates
- Works with Recruiters to take ownership of each candidate in timely fashion oncecandidate has accepted the offer of employment
- Ensure all materials sent to the new hires are accurate and that they understand their responsibilities, deadlines and reporting instructions
- Resolve in a timely fashion any delays or obstacles in the on-boarding process, including reminders to the new hires and requesting any missing information
- Create and utilize document tracking tools to monitor and manage the on-boarding process.
- Responsible for designing and implementing customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business. You will deal directly with our contractors to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business. Then analyze customer feedback and implement retention strategies.
- Responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. Utilize social media analytical data and metrics to measure effectiveness. Designed new, engaging content.
- Develop communications and customer engagement strategies, including contests and giveaways, to enhance brand-awareness.
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree (+) or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to multi-task and strong problem solving skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong project management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, positive energy, proactive and resourceful
- Works well under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency
- Persuasive attitude and excellent customer relationship skills.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553