Security Rep Staff
Security Rep Staff
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Security Rep Staff for our client in Fort Meade, MD. This role develops, administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export controlled data. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Inquire today and a recruiter will reach out with more information.
- Job Description:
- Develops, administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export controlled data.
- Develops and executes security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies.
- Performs in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for Special Access Programs (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) programs or DOD collateral classified programs.
- Serves as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) or a Security Representative.
- Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company compliance and contract execution as set forth in SAP security rules (JAFAN/JSIG), SCI security rules (ICD) or DOD security rules (NISPOM).
- Works closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seeks security rulings or deviations.
- Provides support in managing the quality, schedule and cost expectations associated with program development and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
- Prepares implementation manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to classified materials.
- Develops and conducts security education classes.
- Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Applies business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges, and communicates observations and recommendations to leadership and enterprise business partners.
- Processes clearances and customer visits and provides support for classified meetings.
- Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bacherlor's degree plus 6-10 years experience
- Or Master's degree plus 4-8 years experience
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!