Salt lake city, UT
We are searching for a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer for our client. This engineer will need experience in SW design, digital communications, modems, and FPGA design. For consideration for this position, inquire below.
- Education and experience:
- Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Digital filters
- Baseband sampling
- Tracking Algorithms
- Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience implementing complex modem algorithms in DSP software.
- 4+ years of equivalent experience in FPGA design with SW background will also receive consideration
- Preferred Skills:
- Expertise in C++ and object-oriented software design
- Expertise in software design for testability
- Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, BERTS & other complex measurement equipment
- Experience with TI DSP BIOS RTOS is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git is a plus
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!