Looking for a dependable and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an A&P Technician in Dayton, Ohio. In this position, you will service, repair and overhaul aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness. Matching 401(k) and Insurance is offered on all positions. Apply today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Functions:
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft system.
- Performs all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft system.
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Completes all required maintenance records.
- Accurately records time worked on a work order.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
- Tows and parks aircraft.
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as may be required.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
- Minimum 2-3 years solid experience on the following: (a) Citation 500, 560, 560XLs 680, (b) Hawker 800 ; (c) PT6, JT-15J or 44 engine
- Knowledge of computers and their operation
- Knowledge of the English language
- General knowledge of the combined federal regulations
- Ability to perform basic communications
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Desired Qualifications:
- IA is preferred - factory training a plus
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527