TeamGlobal is searching for a Software Engineer for our clients at Lockheed Martin located in Denver, CO. This position will be part of a highly efficient agile team, developing new solutions as well as the integration of emerging solutions, as part of broader business process reengineering efforts. Insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Exercise a breadth of technical skillsets, including software design, development, and performance optimization of large data setsKey responsibilities.
- Partner with stakeholders and peers to shape project requirements through industry research, stakeholder interviews and emerging trends.
- Identifying and resolving technical challenges through innovative software solutions.
- Adopting Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methodology and practices leveraging automation
- Collaboration with Test Engineer to ensure quality testing and automation where possible·
- Participating in an agile environment including task estimation and documentation, daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Required skills:
- Degree in computer science or related technical discipline, OR 6+ years’ experience in software development.
- Software Engineering experience using programming languages Java, C
- , Blazor, .Net
- Experience with Angular, Spring Boot and GraphQL frameworks
- Experience with MS SQL/Oracle databases
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Gitlab or comparable source code repository
- Familiarity with docker containers and cloud platforms, on prem RedHat OpenShift or AWS
- Knowledge of JIRA task management or experience in Agile Methodologies
- Results driven, strong problem-solving/out of the box thinking skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies with test-driven development, automated test, continuous integration, and regression testing
- Strong communication skills enabling teamwork and collaboration across Agile Development Teams
- Algorithm development experience applied to software engineering solutions
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553