Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for our client in Weatherford, TX. This role coordinates all matters as they relate to the payment of salaries and wages to the company’s employees. This individual must have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. This individual must be competent in mathematics, attentive to detail; computer literate. Possessing knowledge of and having the ability to understand and work within federal and state payroll laws and regulations while adhering to a rigorous deadline centered schedule is necessary. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Gather and track time records of employees and calculate hours worked in order to make accurate payment.
- Maintain and coordinate payroll for five (5) companies.
- Coordinate efforts between the payroll department and other departments to ensure accurate employee data.
- Ensure the payment of employees in a timely manner.
- Ensure maximum compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulation.
- Maintains employee records as they pertain to payroll for accurate payroll processing and administration.
- Ensure the proper filing and reporting of tax and voluntary deductions.
- Ensure the submission of payroll reports for timely processing.
- Provide support, as needed, to other departments in the organization.
- Completes additional tasks as assigned by the organization.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years payroll processing experience. Minimum Associates Degree in related field is preferrable.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications
- Experience with IBM/iSeries (AS400) is favorable.
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and perform tasks accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and also meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the area of payroll taxes.
- Proficient in the use of timekeeping systems is an added advantage.
- Possess outstanding accounting and math skills
- Ability to work with a team.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557