Broken arrow, OK
TeamGlobal is seeking Engineering - Quality Engineer in Broken Arrow, OK inquire today. We look forward to you joining a dedicated organization that has a reputation for being more than a place to go to work every day. Our employees are given the opportunity to use their talent and creativity to invent new solutions, meet demands, and offer the most effective services, with an industry changing approach. Our recruiters will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including $10K Free Life Insurance! We are TeamGlobal – Empowered by Excellence!
- Job Details:
- The Hardware Quality Engineer I is a self-motivated individual who works closely with customers and project management to comply with quality and contract requirements.
- Performs day-to-day activities from project/product conception to implementation, deployment and support.
- The position has significant interaction across all functional departments and geographical locations.
- Major Functions:
- Ensures products meet all applicable external requirements (i.e. customer, ISO 9001, CMMI)
- Supports project management, customers, suppliers and CAE USA staff to identify product quality issues
- Interprets technical drawings including characteristics such as views, title blocks, dimensioning, tolerances, symbols, etc. in relation to product characteristics and fitness for use
- Evaluates software and hardware configuration control and change management
- Collects and presents quality metrics for projects in support of organizational objectives
- Performs review of contracts, statements of work and deliverable documents
- Creates and revises quality plans, processes, procedures and work instructions as directed
- Applies quality tools, methods and abstract concepts to quality problems
- Applies proper quality requirements during product procurement
- Supports estimation/proposal pursuits, internal/external audits, supplier evaluations, Internal Inspection, customer property and disposition of defective material
- Trains staff in quality matters as directed
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- B.S. - Technical Science, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent and a minimum of 3-5 years relatable experience in Quality Engineering education/experience in Quality Engineering
- Competent in Microsoft Office software applications
- Must be able to climb stairs to enter and exit a training device
- Travel required (20%-40%) - all CONUS
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553