Procurement / Buyer
Procurement / Buyer
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
TeamGlobal is seeking Procurement / Buyer requirements in Coppell, TX Inquire today. We look forward to you joining a dedicated organization that has a reputation for being more than a place to go to work every day. Our employees are given the opportunity to use their talent and creativity to invent new solutions, meet demands, and offer the most effective services, with an industry changing approach. Our recruiters will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including $10K Free Life Insurance! We are TeamGlobal – Empowered by Excellence!
- Job Details:
- Help logistics team for executing purchase orders for all production parts within our MRP requirements, lead times, and master production schedule.
- Job Aspects:
- Help logistics team for managing supplier delivery dates and adjusting for changes in the master production schedule or expediting due to supplier delays or part nonconformity.
- Help logistics team for inventory management to assure part availability while maintaining minimal inventory levels.
- Manage system notifications and evaluate current delivery dates to determine if orders need to be expedited to support production schedules or delayed to prevent untimely inventory.
- Manage system notifications and evaluate current delivery dates to determine if orders need to be expedited to support production schedules or delayed to prevent untimely inventory,
- Manage open orders to ensure all parts are on order and communicate with suppliers on a regular basis to confirm their delivery schedule.
- Maintain current pricing and lead times in the system of record.
- Capable of lifting up to 75lbs for assisting loading and offloading.
- Mitigate any delays that will impact production schedules by working with Sr. Staff, Program Scheduling and Logistics.
- Escalate any situations that cannot be mitigated.
- Manage all inbound transportation from suppliers within area of responsibility.
- Preferred skills:
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, and excellent communication skills
- Frequent interactions with all levels of the organization including management; in addition there’s a considerable amount of interfacing with suppliers and vendors.
- Capable of working in dynamic situations and take on tasks outside standard work scope.
- Basic knowledge of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553