Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal has an exciting Temp-to-Hire opportunity for General Aviation A&P Mechanics in Lexington, Kentucky. Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Complete repair, modification, and replacement of aircraft and aircraft systems within both FAA and client requirements.
- Complete required forms properly and accurately to both FAA and client standards.
- Approve articles for return to service in accordance with repair station requirements
- Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, AD's, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively inspect/troubleshoot/repair airframe, engine, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Complete work within budgeted time
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience on General Aviation aircraft
- Valid FAA A&P license; IA preferred
- Experience on following aircraft: Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, Cirrus, Diamond, Tecnam
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527