Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Brandon, Mississippi for Aircraft Mechanics. Disassembly, cleaning, inspection, reassembly, and testing of aircraft components utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturers technical data and FAA regulations. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects, disassembles, cleans, repairs, modifies, reassembles, and tests aircraft parts / components.
- Reads, interprets, and adheres to drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications, work instructions, regulations, repair manuals, and quality procedures.
- Ensures the on-time completion of tasks and reviews work for quality and completeness.
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication, both verbal and written. Prepares, maintains, and submits accurate paperwork as required, including job reports, timekeeping records, etc.
- Adheres to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives. This includes proper use of personal protective equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and company guidelines.
- Ensures job site safety, promotes safe work practices, and works to rectify job site hazards.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Must have general mechanical skills with the ability to use basic hand tools and shop equipment
- Clearly reads, writes, and understands English.
- A strong ability to utilize technical data and follow verbal instructions with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to use and read basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, multimeters, and gauges.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, good work ethic and be dedicated to working safely
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving, critical thinking, and basic mathematics.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to wear safety equipment, including a respirator, as required.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Minimum 3 years of General Aviation or Corporate jet experience , King Air experience preferred
- Must possess basic mechanic’s hand tools as required.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527