TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Ardmore, Oklahoma for a QA Inspector. Examine and inspect airframe, engines, operating equipment and all sub-systems to ensure repairs, test, and modifications are made according to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and certify airworthiness of aircraft.Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Inspects all aviation products and paperwork for matching part numbers, serial numbers, etc. and proper certifications to meet FAA Standards.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities and communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Collects data to evaluate engine performance, using tachometer and pressure gauges and examines assembly, installation, test and adjustment of flight and engine controls.
- Determines accuracy of installation of components in power plant and hydraulic system with protractor, micrometer, calipers, and gauge to ensure that specified tolerances are met.
- Signs inspection tag to approve unit, or records reasons for rejecting unit and logs inspections performed on aircraft and inspects and inputs data into the management information system, Technical Order, Computerized Maintenance Program Systems, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and OEM Technical data received.
- Maintains Technical Data Library to include the update of all OEM Manuals.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors (B.A.) from a four year college or university OR equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Maintenance Technician and possesses the ability to lead a small group of team members.
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) License required; Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred
- Current Driver’s License required
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527