Temp to Hire
Our client is looking to fill their vacant Upholstery Technician position in Boise, Idaho. In this position, you will work on high-end seating upholstery for mid to large corporate aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Functions:
- Fabricate new foam cushions; strip, recover, rebuild, pattern and sew to specifications provided in sketches, drawing or engineering orders for seats, divans, side ledges and other interior soft goods
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in recovering, foam building/re-building, patterning and sewing as they relate to refurbishment of seats, divans, headliners, dado panels, and other interior components.
- Must be excellent sewer with Falcon, Gulfstream or similar VIP experience
- Experience with decorative stitches (including french seam/top stitch, welt stitch, pleated vinyl/button fitting)
- Experience working with various fabrics (including high end leathers).
- Good understanding of burn regulations, maintenance manuals, drawings and engineering orders is required.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527