Cedar hill, TX
Our client is looking to fill their vacant Structures Mechanic position near Dallas in Cedar Hill, Texas. Repair, overhaul, and modify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty to include, but not limited to, flight controls, engine cowlings, thrust reversers, leading edges, engine inlets. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Perform sheet-metal layout, drilling, fabrication, disassemble, and installation of all types of fasteners and parts under general supervision. Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with all paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Cut and form metal skins, doublers, double contoured sheet metal parts and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
- Utilizing proper tooling, shape and form complex angles and configurations according to blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions. Use the proper hardware for various sheet metal applications.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Aircraft Structural Technician working in a Repair and Overhaul environment.
- Must be able to work First or Second shift.
- Must provide own tools .
- Required Skills
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend standard English.
- Have a general mechanical aptitude.
- Able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Able to lift fifty (50) pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Able to bend, twist, squat and lift.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!