TeamGlobal has an exciting long-term opportunity in Ardmore, Oklahoma for Avionics Mechanics. Troubleshoot, inspect, test, adjust, and repair and/or modifying avionics systems, sub-systems and equipment installed on aircraft, in accordance to applicable FAA regulations and predetermined company processes and procedures. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Interprets and installs avionic systems in accordance to blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents with minimal or no supervision.
- Responsible for inspecting components of avionics equipment for defects and examines accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Troubleshoots to determine malfunctions on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components.
- Accountable for testing avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness of aircraft.
- Provides analysis of tests results to identify adjustments, repairs, or replacement of defective components.
- Assures that only tooling and equipment in current calibration is utilized for installation, repairs or modifications of aircraft avionics/electronic systems.
- Inspects and tests aircraft communications components, navigation components, weather radar, auto pilot, compass systems, and accessories, certifying that all meet manufacturer’s specifications.
- Responsible for completing all reports, forms, and checklists as required, in accordance with company, government, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job duties and functions when necessary.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 5 years experience with troubleshooting and installation
- Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) license is preferred.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527