Fort worth, TX
Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is recruiting for Cold Storage Order Pullers in Fort Worth, TX. We look forward to you joining a dedicated team that has a reputation for being more than a place to go work every day. Our employees are given the opportunity to use their talent and creativity to invent new solutions, meet demands, and offer the most effective services, with an industry changing approach. Apply today! 401(k), Referral bonuses and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Function:
- Positions forks of forklifts or other lifting devices under, over or around loaded pallets, boxes, products or other materials
- Loads or unloads materials or products onto or off pallets or standup forklift.
- Safely handles various materials or products using a standup forklift inside freezers, coolers and on the dock.
- Adhere to all Safety checks and rules.
- Notify immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace and reports all incidents and accidents immediately.
- Receive, store, stage and load products.
- Responsible for learning all procedures with handling the product (picking, put-a-way, etc.).
- Use of RF scanners to receive store or transport products.
- Report all product shortages, damages and any questionable product or storage condition.
- Completion of the pre-operational checklist for all equipment used.
- Assemble, check and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operation of forklift, pallet jacks, stretch wrap machines, tilt tables and garbage compactor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Imperative to be on time and present when scheduled.
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Ability to work in an industrial environment with cold/freezing temperatures.
- Ability to follow direction and carryout work assignments.
- Experience with standup Reach forklift and ability to obtain forklift certification preferred.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557