Reach Truck Operators
Reach Truck Operators
Fort worth, TX
Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is recruiting for Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operators for our client in the Fort Worth area. This position is responsible for loading and unloading product and safely storing it in the warehouse. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available for all employees! Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Positions forks of forklifts or other lifting devices under, over or around loaded pallets, boxes, products or other materials
- Loads or unloads materials or products onto or off pallets or lifting device.
- Safely handles various materials or products using a standup forklift inside freezers, coolers and on the dock.
- Adheres to all Safety checks and rules.
- Notifies immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace and reports all incidents and accidents immediately.
- Receive, store, stage and load products.
- Responsible for learning all procedures with handling the product (picking, put-a-way, etc.).
- Use of RF scanners to receive, store or transport products.
- Report all product shortages, damages and any questionable product or storage condition.
- Completion of the pre-operational checklist for all equipment used.
- Assemble, check and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operation of forklift, pallet jacks, stretch wrap machines, tilt tables and garbage compactor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Imperative that all employees to be on time and present when scheduled.
- Background/drug Testing required.
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Ability to work in an industrial environment with cold/freezing temperatures.
- Ability to follow direction and carryout work assignments.
- Experience with standup Reach forklift and ability to obtain forklift certification preferred.
- Available Shifts:
- 1st Shift: 6am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
- 3rd Shift: 9pm - 5:30am
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557