Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician position in Independence, Kansas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Perform other tasks and duties associated with the aircraft operation
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year experience and exposure to mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably aircraft.
- Must possess an A&P License
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices.
- Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems
- Must have positive attitude and outstanding integrity.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527