Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is searching for a Software Engineer for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This candidate will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment.
- Generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree plus 4-8 years of experience or Master's with 2-6 years of experience.
- General experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with debugging microservice architectures/systems
- Experience with Containerized Microservice Applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with event-based communications (e.g., Kafka)
- Experience with database design (e.g., MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA or other database access (e.g., ODBC, SQL)
- Experience with graph database technology
- Experience with API definition (e.g., Swagger)
- Experience with automated test of software (e.g., Junit, Cucumber, Mockito)
- Experience with JSON design
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g., SonarQube/Fortify/ESLint)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation (e.g., Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with build tools (e.g., git, gradle, maven)
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553