Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is seeking a Software Engineer for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This candidate will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment.
- The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience developing Software Projects on Kubernetes\OpenShift
- Experience building applications using CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Experience with build tools (git, gradle, maven)
- Familiarity in languages such as Java, Python, and Go
- Experience creating containers (Docker, Buildah, Jib, Kaniko, S2I)
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Familiarity with Microservices Design Patterns
- Experience with automation and configuration management and GitOps tools (Terraform, Ansible, ArgoCD, FluxCD)
- Experience developing CI/CD pipeline that automates quality, source control, packaging and release
- Experience with Static Code Quality Scanning Tools (SonarQube, Fortify, ESLint)
- Familiarity with SSDLC (Secure Software Development Lifecycle)
- Familiarity with designing applications with Service Mesh / Istio-Envoy
- Familiarity with Frameworks such as Spring and Quarkus
- Familiarity with Agile Processes
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553