Flight Test/Software Engineer
Flight Test/Software Engineer
Edwards afb, CA
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Flight Test/Software Engineer for our client in California. The candidate is responsible for providing the overall on-site ALIS maintenance and support and serves as the primary point of contact for any customer questions or concerns. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Position Qualifications:
- Backups, restores, and disaster recovery of the system
- Hardware/system monitoring and performance tuning
- System/software/user maintenance and Maintaining system documentation
- Setting up administrator and service accounts
- Installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space
- Interacting daily with users and acting as a Subject Matter Expert for the ALIS product suite
- Maintaining smooth, secure operation of multi-user computer systems through coordination with other administrative disciplines (security, database, network, and offboard mission Support)
- Training System Administrators and users on the ALIS system as needed
- Review processes/procedures, collect system operational data for analysis
- Be willing to work varied shifts and flexible schedules to meet customer mission requirements
- Setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computer resources.
- Mandatory Skills/Experience/Education:
- Have, or be able to obtain, and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security)
- Have prior system administrator experience
- Desired Skills/Experience/Education:
- Current Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security certification
- Demonstrated system administration experience, which may include: Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Internet Protocol (IP) Switch Fabric architecture (e.g., Routing, Fail Over, etc.); Disaster recovery: backups and restores of physical servers (Win2012) and virtual machines; User Account Maintenance (Active Directory); Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers; Maintaining/upgrading system hardware and startup/shutdown of rack components; Applying operating system updates, anti-virus/anti-spyware updates, and patch updates; Experience troubleshooting Web Applications; JBOSS (WildFly) Application Server Familiarity; Understanding of Network Open System Interconnection (OSI) Model Layers and Working knowledge of Networked Attached Storage (NAS) systems and supported protocols
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin products and processes, to include the JSF ALIS hardware and software
- Prior fighter aircraft maintenance experience
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553