TeamGlobal is searching for a Receiving Inspector for our client in Archbald, PA. This position is responsible for incoming inspections of various parts per paperwork and drawings to support all phases of assembly and manufacturing. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Functions:
- Must have solid experience and understanding of reading parts paperwork, drawings/ blueprints.
- Computer experience is required and must be able to fully understand the workmanship acceptance criteria used on the production floor.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all paperwork/documentation associated with the receiving inspection functions, also must be able to properly document in a neat and legible manner, all types of errors or discrepancies found.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the correct procedures to follow and precautions to take when performing their work in order to prevent damage to equipment and/or material and injury to self and/or others.
- Must maintain a neat and orderly work/inspection area.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- May require the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have IPC certification, or ability to obtain certification. If this cannot be acquired, job consideration may be in jeopardy.
- Required skills:
- Performs all receiving inspection functions to support all phases of assembly and manufacturing, including but not limited to subcontracted and/or purchased parts.
- Demonstrates good written, verbal communication, and computer skills.
- Experience working successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to read blueprint, work instructions and interpret engineering drawing requirements.
- Proficient in color differentiation and acuity.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553