Sewing Machine Operator
TeamGlobal is recruiting for Artisans for our client in Alvarado, TX. This position will sew and assemble our luxury handbags and other small leather goods in a safe manner, while achieving the performance standards (safety, quality, cost and time) as required by the company. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Sew and assembly luxury handbags and other small leather goods.
- Use basic math for counting and measuring.
- Ensure product quality targets are met.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of sewing on leather/canvas is a plus
- Basic math skills required for counting and measuring
- Basic computer skills are a plus
- Must be well organized, self-motivated and be a good communicator
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive training is provided
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Ability to operate/use equipment and manual tools, i.e.: industrial sewing machines, pneumatic machines and drills, industrial hot glue guns, trimming machine, soldering irons, hand scissors/snippers, ruler, etc.
- Ability to use your hands in a skillful coordinated way to grasp and manipulate objects and demonstrate small precise movements (manual dexterity)
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557