**BONUS AVAILABLE** QC Inspector
**BONUS AVAILABLE** QC Inspector
Bridgeport , WV
Looking for QC Inspectors with a strong CRJ background to join our team in Bridgeport, West Virginia. In this position, you will be responsible for the return to service of all assigned aircraft from pre-planning to delivery. Matching 401(k) and Insurance is offered on all positions… Bonus available on this position. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Functions:
- Locate, identify, document, and report defects and discrepancies in aircraft structures, components, and systems.
- Inspect to approve or reject final work to verify that all maintenance and repair activities conform to specified requirements.
- Perform work findings inspections (general visual and detailed) in accordance with established procedures by applying approved inspection criteria to confirm or deny the existence of quality or nonconformances.
- Document all repairs (major and minor) in accordance with FAA, customer, and company requirements.
- Document and report Service Difficulty Reports (SDR) as applicable.
- Perform inspections of incoming parts and materials to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform RII inspections as authorized.
- Perform borescope inspections of aircraft engines, APU, and other components as required.
- Perform return to service inspections as authorized.
- Perform aircraft airworthiness releases as authorized.
- Prepare and sign customer orders/maintenance releases for the Repair Station.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Removal and re-installation of aircraft access panels.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of reading and interpreting aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA/EASA regulations as applicable, aircraft and component maintenance manuals to include customer’s GMM.
- Thorough knowledge of Airline Transport Association (ATA) codes.
- Thorough knowledge of Repair Station systems, processes, procedures, and FAA Federal Aviation Regulations as applicable.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft inspection programs including but not limited to final closeout procedures, engine installations and hidden/ damage inspection.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft maintenance, preventative maintenance, rebuilding, and alteration practices as related to inspection buy-off.
- Skill to measure using a variety of precision measuring devices.
- Skill to use basic hand tools necessary to perform job.
- Skill to interpret and operate inspection/test equipment applicable to the job.
- Ability to train employees in the performance of duties in area(s) of qualification.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 65.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a technician
- Must possess valid Airframe and Power Plant License
- Must have Formal Aircraft Systems Training on at least one aircraft type listed: CRJ 550 - 700 - 900 - 1000.
- Successfully complete the “New” Inspector Training Course outlined in RSM/QCM Section 8.9.1.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!