Our client is looking to fill their vacant Sr. Cabinetmaker positions in Savannah, Georgia. Fabricate the most complex cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies for installation in aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Functions:
- Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking. Continue to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected. Assist in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Wood working, wood finishing or auto body & painting experience in a technical environment or completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred and/or completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
- Familiar with aircraft cabinetry
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527