The Junior Sales Executive for TeamGlobal is responsible for developing new accounts for the engineering division (GCP) of TeamGlobal as well as expanding business in existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts. They will also be part of the team helping to develop marketing strategies and sales campaigns. They will be required to learn sales and marketing techniques, become familiar with TeamGlobal’s ATS, and develop a knowledge of the engineering marketplace not only locally but nationwide.
- Become proficient in using the current ATS as a sales tool.
- Using the existing database, develop new accounts by sales marketing, cold calling, emails and personal visits.
- Learn to recruit engineering personnel using the current ATS and participate on a minor/as needed basis.
- Take direction from the Director of Sales and Sr. Sales Executives concerning sales and marketing techniques.
- Assist with development of sales and marketing campaigns as well as attend various trade shows and job fairs.
- Thoroughly learn the nature and culture of TeamGlobal and be ready at anytime to sell the value of working with TeamGlobal to whomever they are speaking.
- 0 to 1 year experience in outside sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new sales techniques and methodologies.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree with a major in business or a technical field.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Dependable transportation.
- Possess an outgoing personality.
- Maintain professionalism at all times
We offer a competitive base salary (Depends on Experience), unlimited commission and bonuses earning potential, client expense account, Medical Benefits, and paid time off.