TeamGlobal is seeking experienced Panel Coverers for an exciting opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina. Inquire today. One of our dedicated Aviation Recruiters will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including the $10K Free Life Insurance! We look forward to you joining our dedicated organization that has a reputation for being more than a place to go to work every day. We are TeamGlobal – Empowered by Excellence!
- Essential Job Functions
- Ability to apply finishes and fabrics to interior panels
- Painting, using acrylics and urethanes.
- Ability to mix and spray glue for fabric applications.
- Ability to disassemble headliner and P.S.U. panels and rebuild.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be US Citizen with clear background
- Minimum 2 years related experience in executive aircraft panel finishing.
- Must have own tools, must be etched and toolbox shadowed
- Required Skills
- Knowledge of computers and their operation
- Knowledge of the English language
- General knowledge of the combined federal regulations
- Ability to perform basic communications
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527